Physiotherapy Treatment in Jaipur
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Physiotherapy provides services to develop maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability throughout the lifespan. This includes providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.
Physiotherapists can help patient in following process:
- Undertake a comprehensive examination/assessment of the patient/client or needs of a client group
- Evaluate the findings from the examination/assessment to make clinical judgments regarding patients/clients
- Formulate a diagnosis, prognosis and plan
- Provide consultation within their expertise and determine when patients/clients need to be referred to another healthcare professional
- Implement a physical therapist intervention/treatment programme
- Determine the outcomes of any interventions/treatments
- Make recommendations for self-management
Book An Appointment!
Explore our Hospital
Rajat Hospital is dedicated to improving the quality of care for the patients who suffer a heart attack and related illnesses.