Call Now and Book An Appointment!
GYNAECOLOGY & MATERNITY SERVICES
REQUEST A CALL BACK
GYNAECOLOGY & MATERNITY TREATMENT SERVICES
Gynecology is a specialist branch of medicine practiced by obstetrician-gynecologists, who treat patients who were born female or have female body parts (whether or not they identify as women).
A gynecologist is a doctor who treats medical conditions and diseases that affect women and female reproductive organs. (Gynecologists are also trained in obstetrics – the care of women going through pregnancy and childbirth, which overlaps with gynecology.
Examples of conditions dealt with by a gynecologist are:
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Incontinence of urine
- Amenorrhea (absent menstrual periods)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods); a common indication for hysterectomy
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix and uterus (including fungal, bacterial, viral, and protozoal)
- UTI and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Other vaginal diseases
There is some crossover in these areas. For example, a woman with urinary incontinence may be referred to a urologist.
Rajat Hospital is renowned for providing high-quality maternity services among other diseases for women and families. Under the expert guidance of our key specialists, Rajat Hospital has been designed to ensure a high level, integrated tertiary service.
At Rajat Hospital, our goal is to make the arrival of your new baby as happy and stress-free as possible. That’s why we offer a number of services to help you before, during and after the birth of your baby.
Book An Appointment!
Explore our Hospital
Rajat Hospital is dedicated to improving the quality of care for the patients who suffer a heart attack and related illnesses.